AN EXCITING CAREER AWAITS
TING MEE is an establish company in Terengganu with three core businesses comprising property development, construction and hospitality. We are strongly committed to each person within the TING MEE family, to help each one of us to realize our full potential.
Our continued growth and innovation depend on our people. They are our key essential asset in providing efficient and innovative solutions that allow us to create value-driven results to our customers.
Need some practical training & experience in the property industry? We warmly welcome you.
Having said that, we are looking for people who are interested in these jobs/department:
- Sales & Marketing
- Project & Development
- Account & Admin
- Site & Construction
- Responsible for a mixed development projects with Property & Construction exposure
- To ensure smooth implementation of projects from start to finish (construction stages, authority planning, submission & approval)
- Monitor site works progress, anticipate and resolve problems and contractual disputes
- Implement Quality & Environmental Management System (QEMS) on project.
- Ensure Quality & Environmental objectives and targets are met.
- To comply with legal and other requirements applicable to the projects.
- Submit and follow-up with local authorities on approval for planning, building plan and Certificate of Fitness
- Liaise and coordinate with consultants, contractors to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and of acceptable quality standard
- At least 5 year experience
- Diploma /Degree in Civil & Structural/Architecture
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken Malay/Mandarin/ English
- Keeping up with the latest development in construction technology, statutory requirements, design concept, building contract, building materials and other building and construction industry related issues
- Eager to learn and willing to pursue greater heights of responsibilities
- Customer and quality focused
- Assist the Manager in pre-contract preparation and post-contract administration
- Plan, schedule and coordinate with consultants, main-contractors and sub-contractors on site matters to ensure project implementation and execution is according to planned timeline.
- Study and review technical drawing, identify and highlight discrepancies and take necessary timely follow up.
- Supervise and monitor the project’s implementation to ensure the quality of work on site is according to the company’s quality policy.
- Represent the company in meetings with site personnel, discuss and troubleshoot any problem or dispute on site.
- Control and reduce material usage and wastage control to contain and reduce project expenditure without compromising the quality requirement.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Quantity Surveying
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin